Monday, March 12, 2018

Foil Cards

I've been having a great time discovering different ways to use the new textile foils from SRM.
Today I'm sharing one of my favorites.
To make these cards, I found free online images and resized them and made sure they would print out dark and black. I printed each image onto card stock using a laser (toner) printer. It is key that the image prints with toner ink (not an inkjet printer).  I then ran my image with foil layed on type through a laminator. The heating of the laminator adhered the foil only to the printed image. 
I'll walk you through it in this process video. But I have to warn you, you may become addicted to this easy and quick foil application technique!

Thanks for watching - I hope you are inspired to using textile foil in your projects!

I used:
Textile Foil | Sticker Stitches | Stickers by the Dozen Birthday | We've Got your Sticker Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Great tips Thank you for this information. It is really informative and helpful for the people.Holographic Fabric Film

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing these. I haven't seen them elsewhere yet, but I'll look into them. Fabric Foil
    Foil For Fabric

    ReplyDelete