Monday, November 21, 2016

Bible Journaling in Proverbs

This passage in Proverbs recently stood out to me as I was thanking God for leaders and friends. "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17 As I reflected on this verse, I journaled in my bible using a combination of black pen, stamps, and watercolor pencils.
My first step was to write the key phrase in the margin. I gave it a free handed speech bubble shape and "pinned" on a small tack from the "Planner Notes to Self" Planner Stamps from SRM. I added a few more stamps from my favorite SRM-Faith stamp set, "Trust in the Lord." 
Then I grabbed my ColorIn watercolor pencils and shaded in the speed bubble and added a swatch of bright yellow on top of the crosses beneath it. It's so easy to get the smooth blending of colors with these pencils. I added a bit of white to help the tack stand out and finish it off. 
Thanking God for leaders, friends, and family who have sharpened me.

For this page I used:
"Planner Notes to Self" Planner Stamps"Trust in the Lord" Faith Stamps | ColorIn Watercolor Pencils and Waterbrush

1 comment:

  1. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site, because i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations truly fastidious funny material too.

    ------------------------
    Bästa medlet mot håravfall

    ReplyDelete